A Blog of AG Adventures

Monday, September 21, 2009

Meet Sammy!

I know that this blog is pretty new, but I thought before we do anything else, We, (Me, Cori and Abby) Should introduce ourselves. So, I'll go first. My name is Samantha, (Sammy) And I'm 13 years old. I have 2 American Girl Dolls. (Kirsten and Chrissa) But hopefully, I'll get another for Christmas. I like to write, And I also Like to draw. I love to read books. But my favorite are The American Girl Series, The Nancy Drew Series, and The Main Street Series. I live with my mom and dad, three little brothers, and my dog, Lucy. I have a blog about my life. (But mostly about American Girl) It's http://www.sammysleuth.blogspot.com/ And I hope you enjoy it. And I hope you come back to AG Dollhood really soon! Thanks! ~Sammy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment